The activities of the EuroCham IQMED – Generics & Biosimilar Sector Committee, guided by a strong commitment to their common mission, focus on a baseline of key interests: delivering an affordable, high quality, sustainable supply of trusted branded generic medicines and services to Vietnamese people; policy advocacy and collaboration with key healthcare stakeholders such as the Government, providers and payers in Vietnam, towards building efficient legal frameworks and implementation platforms.
The IQMED – Generics & Biosimilar Sector Committee also contributes to the annual EuroCham Whitebook, focusing on specific recommendations to the Vietnamese Government towards an ever-improving business environment for the healthcare industry and helping patients get better access to affordable and high-quality pharmaceutical products in the country.
The IQMED – Generic & Biosimilar Sector Committee is in the process of extending its members, as well as discussing priority topics for the group’s future internal work, activities and projects.
How can members join SCs:
To be eligible for IQMED membership, a company shall meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a member of EuroCham.
- Must be a foreign-direct-invested or foreign pharmaceutical company with representative office in Vietnam. If the Member has a parent company, the parent company must also be a foreign company. [N.B. Separate legal entities belonging to the same multinational company shall be deemed to constitute a single company.
- Must have product marketed in minimum three (3) markets in European Union (EU), Japan, Australia and New Zealand; and all together minimum ten (10) countries in Asia Pacific region, EU and North America.
- Must have at least one (1) manufacturing site in an ICH country.
If you are interested in joining IQMED, please support to fill in and send the IQMED-G&B Application Form to email@example.com for our further actions.
Key interests and Position paper
- The Representative Office of Abbott Laboratories S.A. in Vietnam-EPD
- Actavis International Ltd. - The representative Office in HCMC
- The Representative Office of Adamed Pharma S.A in Vietnam
- The Representative Office of Aguettant Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd in Vietnam
- B.Braun Vietnam Company Limited
- Baxter Vietnam Healthcare Company Limited
- Egis Pharmaceuticals PLC in Vietnam
- The Representative Office of Mapbiopharma S.L (Spain) in HCMC
- Novartis Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Vietnam Company Limited
- The Representative Office of Joint Stock Company "Grindeks" in Hanoi city
- Viatris Vietnam Limited company
Ms. Ho Thi Thanh Van
Novartis Vietnam Co., Ltd. – Sandoz Division
Dr. Miklos Szabos
Egis Pharmaceuticals PLC in Vietnam
Mr. Aleksandrs Parfjonovs
The Representative Office of Joint Stock Company "Grindeks" in Hanoi city
Ms. Magdalena Krakowiak
The Representative Office of Adamed Pharma S.A in Vietnam