The Nutritional Foods Group (NFG) is the non-profit, non-governmental representative body of world-leading multi-national dairy companies operating in Vietnam. NFG’s mission is to improve the nutritional well-being of people across Vietnam. Together with the Government, NGOs, and civil society partners, we work to make a positive impact on Vietnam’s nutritional profile.
With the aim of promoting industry development and bringing nutritional and health benefits to Vietnamese people, NFG is continuously striving toward the following objectives:
- Promoting science-based nutrition knowledge and developing effective policies and practices on safe nutrition for Vietnamese people;
- Promoting the highest food quality standards;
- Fostering robust business ethics in the dairy and nutrition sector through observation of strict and comprehensive self-regulation policies;
- Contributing to the development of science-based regulations governing the industry; and
- Participating in open discussions with the Government and other stakeholders to facilitate broad-based industry support for stakeholder efforts to improve the nutrition of Vietnamese people.
To be eligible for NFG membership, a company shall meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a member of EuroCham;
- Must be in the business of nutrition products for pregnant women, infants and/or young children, either as a manufacturer, trader or affiliated brand-owning importer;
- Must receive approval from the NFG Board.
Get more information: If you are interested in joining NFG, please support to fill in and send the NFG Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org for our further actions.
Key interest and position papers
Thirst-quenching beverage standard
Special Consumption Tax on sugar content
Asean guideline on breastfeeding
Codex – Cross promotion ban
Food additive list
Microbial contaminant limit is obsolete
Ensure the compliance of WHO code
EuroCham Whitebook 2020 - NFG chapter
EuroCham Whitebook 2019 - NFG chapter
EuroCham Whitebook 2018 - NFG chapter
EuroCham Whitebook 2017 - NFG chapter
EuroCham Whitebook 2016 - NFG chapter
EuroCham Whitebook 2015 - NFG chapter
Mr. Soren Bech
Mead Johnson Nutrition Vietnam
Ms. Mrinalini Mankotia
Vice-Chairwoman and Treasurer
Business Executive Officer: Nutrition
Nestlé Vietnam Ltd.