The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham) is seeking bids from agencies to build a new website and to develop a new App.
We want to present a modern and professional image to our current members, potential new members, and stakeholders. We also want to re-organise content across our website to better showcase our activities, events, and services. This website should be responsively designed and mobile friendly.
About EuroCham: The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham) is the voice of European business in Vietnam. The chamber was established in 1998 to help develop Vietnam into an attractive investment destination and trading partner for European business. EuroCham represents over one thousand companies and investors. We promote sustainable investment and trade through good corporate citizenship, collaboration, and engagement with Vietnamese society. EuroCham is an apolitical, independent and not-for-profit organisation. Our chamber is financed through our membership fees. The rest of our operational costs are covered through sponsorship, services, events, and projects.
Scope of Work: The scope of the project includes designing and building a new, responsive EuroCham website and developing a new app with a particular emphasis on:
- Better showcasing EuroCham’s activities, events, and services
- Better curating EuroCham content and improving user experience (accessibility and usability)
- Being optimized for SEO
- Improving the overall design of the website
- Integrating registration and payment for events
- Providing better information for our members with push notifications for important news and messages from EuroCham
- Highlighting the benefits of EuroCham membership
- Increasing event registration/participation in EuroCham events
- Increasing member recruitment/retention
- Integrating EuroCham’s CMS/event management platform
- Making EuroCham’s Sector Committees and Corporate Partners more visible
Eligibility: EuroCham is looking for agencies with a strong track record of website and app design and development. Experience working with NGOs/business associations would be an advantage.
Application procedure: Please submit the following -
- A short portfolio of your agency’s work
- Case studies of any similar projects your agency has worked on
Please send these documents to Laurence Newman – Head of Communications – on: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 17:00 on 14 August (Vietnam time).
Selection Procedure: The winning proposal will be selected by a committee of designated members of the EuroCham Executive Committee and staff, following pitches from shortlisted agencies.
For more information – or for a more detailed brief – please contact Laurence Newman, EuroCham Head of Communications, on: firstname.lastname@example.org