This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Tan Cang Northern Maritime (TCM) is a joint stock company between two main founding shareholders: Tan Cang Offshore and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, founded in 2018.
TCM makes a commitment to offer an ‘on demand’ service with highly experienced crews operate our fleet of omnidirectional, highly maneuverable tugs ensuring ships berthing/un-berthing, docking safely, efficiency. Customers rely on our ability to carry out precise movements, towing a diverse range of vessels: containers, bulkers, LNG/LPG, deck cargo and ballast tank barge.
Our main customers are PV Gas/ PTSC, Hoa Phat Dung Quat, TC-HICT in Lach Huyen, Hai Linh LNG-to-Power, …
TCM provides harbor tug and towing for all sizes of vessel calling and transshipment for all kind of cargo projects. Aiming at sustainable and cleaner energy archivement, we also provide following services:
- maritime logistics, shipping agent and barging.
- Sub-sea services (using sub-sea equipment, AHTS vessel and PSV – platform supply vessel)
- Logistics solutions for Wind turbine generator transportation and installation using a fleet of heavy-lift vessel, ocean ASD tugs and pontoon sea barges.
- Wind farm stanby/watchkeeping/emergency response services
- Maintenance and supply services to offshore wind farm by using SOV – Service operation vessel.