Established in 2019, The EuroCham Cosmetics Sector Committee is an organisation of company members who operate in manufacturing and trading of products in fields related to Cosmetics.
Key activities of the Cosmetics Sector Committee focus on policy advocacy and collaboration with key stakeholders such as the Government in Vietnam in order to build efficient legal frameworks and implementation platforms. Besides, the Cosmetics Sector Committee was also established to raise awareness of consumers on cosmetics use; training consumers on the use of cosmetics, sharing scientific knowledge, etc.
Key interests and Position paper
- Remove CFS requirement for imported cosmetics
- Remove advertising pre-approval requirement
- Deploy level 4 online dossiers for all cosmetics
- VAT exemption for donated goods
- Strengthen intellectual property for imported cosmetics
- Build Cosmetics Law
- Unilever Vietnam International Company Limited
- L'Oréal Vietnam Company Limited
- The Representative Office of GSK in Ho Chi Minh city
Unilever Vietnam International Company Limited
L'Oréal Vietnam Co., Ltd