Terms and Conditions
- Content should be of general interest to EuroCham members and ideally a current 'hot topic'.
- Only one article may be submitted per individual/company per Newsletter.
- The editor will inform contributors of the word limit for each article/contribution. Graphics, charts and images are welcome subject to space.
- Availability to publish an article is decided on a first-come, first-served basis. Members have priority. Articles may be held for inclusion in following and later issues at the EuroCham Secretariat’s discretion.
- Contact details of the contributor can be displayed at the end of each article and should only contain telephone, email and/or website contacts and one logo. Other details may be included at the editor’s discretion.
- EuroCham reserves the right to edit or reject articles we receive; the editor’s decision is final.