The Covid-19 aftershock and the threat of economic recession have tested every company’s operational efficiency. As a result, most businesses are turning on their prudence mode and trying to protect their thinning profit margins. The main question here is: What is the wise way to optimize your operating cost while still enhancing your business performance during a turmoil?
In this breakfast briefing “What if less is more? – How to optimize operating cost while lifting business performance in period of turmoil?” organized by EuroCham and KPMG, we will dive into:
- The conundrum of Cost – Quality – Speed during a turmoil period
- Cost – Quality – Speed can be tackled across your value chain of Plan – Procure – Make – Deliver
- Value-driven Supply Chain Planning – ‘Better planning helps to reduce cost and shorten speed to market’
- Procurement Excellence as a powerful tool – ‘When the lowest price can be lower’
Details of the event:
- Date & time: 19 May 2023, 8:30am – 11:00am
- Location: Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Le Duan, Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC
- Fee: Members: 700,000VND/pax | Non-members: 900,000VND/pax (breakfast included)
- Contact: Ms. Nhung at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
*Please note that cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the event; otherwise, full charge (700,000VND/pax or 900,000VND/pax) will be applied due to obligation with venue.
Nguyen Tuan Hong PhucPartner, Customer & Operations Consulting of KPMG Vietnam
Phuc is a seasoned veteran with over 17 years of hands-on management consulting experience in the areas of operating model design, process redesign and improvement, supply chain management, procurement, performance improvement, and business transformation. Prior to KPMG Vietnam, Phuc has worked for several Big4 companies and Management consulting firms in Vietnam and Netherlands.
Quyen Anh NgocAssociate Director, Customer & Operations Consulting of KPMG Vietnam
Ngoc has over 12 years of hands-on working experience in multiple industries and consulting areas, focusing on Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, and Procurement. In addition, she has intensive experience in many Procurement Excellence projects in which the KPMG team supported our clients to unearth significant tangible benefits.
Vo Thuy Doan TrangDirector, Customer & Operations Consulting of KPMG Vietnam
Trang Vo has over 17 years hands-on working experience in the areas of Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Distribution Network Strategy, Process Improvement, Project Management. Prior to KPMG Vietnam, Trang has worked for several multi-national companies in various industries focusing on FMCG, Food and Beverage, Retail, Cosmetics and Personal care.