Since the world started to set their goal for a Net-Zero Carbon future, a lot of countries have been working on their plans, strategies and policies to join hands for the shared goal. Among the solutions, Renewable and Energy Transition pathways are a very potential one. While each and every nation approaches this in different ways, the rapid deployment of renewables and emerging development in Hydrogen, Carbon Capture and Carbon Credit solutions, particularly in Asia, signals how urgent it is for businesses to get a good understanding about it to act quickly, accordingly and holistically.
To help unlock critical funding and address developing risks emerging from these pathways, EuroCham would like to invite you to join this Breakfast Seminar titled “Renewable Energy: Growth Opportunities and Insurance Challenges in Vietnam – An International Perspective“, where our esteemed speakers share on the developments in these areas that focuses on Vietnam and the risk solutions that can be offered.
Key talking points to be covered:
• Renewables growth opportunities & challenges in Vietnam
• Energy transition developments in Vietnam, with a focus on Hydrogen, Carbon Capture and Carbon Credits
Details of the event:
• Date: Wednesday, 25th of October 2023
• Time: 08:30 AM – 11:00 AM
• Location: Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Le Duan, Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC
• Fee: Free of charge for EuroCham members, pre-registration is required
• Registration (first come first serve basis): please contact Ms. Nhung at firstname.lastname@example.org