What are the major issues with Data-driven customer service that businesses frequently face?
1. Enterprises are unable to fully utilize the sources of current customer data to encourage sales growth because: Ads, sales, POS, CRM, and other silos comprise large volumes of fragmented data that cannot even be retrieved.It can take a whole week just to get aggregated data from different systems. It wastes time and resources and falls short of business requirements.
2. The businesses usually never have a full view of the customer profile when interacting with customers on platforms from Online to Offline. Therefore, it becomes challenging to monitor customer behavior, evaluate conversion efficiency and determine which channel generates the most revenue?
3. Because the brand’s messages are sent to the incorrect recipients at the wrong times or unintentionally give the impression of “SPAM,” customers are dissatisfied with the brand’s level of customer service. Having difficulty in analyzing behavior and understanding customer insights is also something that many businesses are facing.
So how may the aforementioned issues be resolved? How can data be combined and evaluated efficiently so that the right customer experience care strategies are implemented?
In the light of that, EuroCham and VietGuys would like to provide the answers by organizing the event “Master Channel – How to build and warm?“.
The event honorably welcomes 2 special speakers:
1. Ms. Dinh Mong Kha – CEO of VietGuys will share about: Master Channel – How To Build And Warm?
In which, what is Master Channel? How will Master Channel be an effective customer service channel based on PangoCDP platform? What are the industrial uses in real-world scenarios?
2. Mr. Thao Nguyen – Application Manager of Unilever with the topic: Case-Study – How is the Master Channel application for points of sale for FMCG company?
Thao Nguyen will share with us how the FMCG company built, maintained, and interacted with hundreds of thousands of points of sale in Vietnam using Master Channel and Automation technology solutions.
Details of the event:
- Date: November 02, 2022
- Time: 11:45 a.m – 02:00 p.m
- Location: Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé ward, District 1, HCMC
- Fee: Members: 900,000VND/pax | Non-members: 1,100,000VND/pax. Lunch included.
- Language: simultaneous translation (English and Vietnamese)
Should you need further information, please kindly contact Ms. Nhung at email@example.com.
Please note that cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the event; otherwise, full charge (VND 900,000/pax or VND 1,100,000/pax) will be applied due to obligation with venue.