We are pleased to inform you that following Minister Dao Ngoc Dung’s statement at the Vietnam Business Forum on March 19 and the PM/FDIs conference on April 22 regarding the work permit issue and the amendment of Decree 152/2020/ND-CP on work permits (Decree 152), EuroCham has the honor of organizing, in collaboration with the Ministry of Labor, Invalids, and Social Affairs (MOLISA), a dialogue workshop on May 26, 2023, in Ho Chi Minh City. We also extend an invitation to members of AmCham, BritCham, JCCI, and KoCham to attend the workshop.
This conference aims to focus on two main objectives:
(i) Resolving difficulties and obstacles faced by members of EuroCham and other foreign chambers in obtaining work permits.
(ii) Gathering comments from businesses regarding the amendment of Decree 152.
Representatives from the authorities:
• Director of the Employment Department of MOLISA – Mr. Vu Trong Binh
• Deputy Director of the Employment Department of MOLISA – Ms. Nguyen Thi Quyen
• Representatives from key local DOLISAs in the southern provinces, including Ho Chi Minh city DOLISA, Binh Duong DOLISA, Dong Nai DOLISA, and Ba Ria – Vung Tau DOLISA.
Details of the event:
• Date & time: 26 May 2023, 08:30am – 12:00pm
• Location: New World Hotel, 76 Le Lai Road, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
• Fee (simultaneous translation and tea break included):
EuroCham members & co-hosting chambers’ members: 650,000VND/pax
Non – members: 950,000VND/pax
• Contact: please email Ms. Nhung at email@example.com for more information
*Please note that cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before the event; otherwise, full charge (650,000VND/pax or 950,000VND/pax) will be applied due to obligation with venue.