Since Covid-19 started, the business landscape has been in a state of constant change. Numerous trends have emerged, and the acceleration of e-commerce is more evident than ever, which has led to an increase in tax concerns.
Furthermore, Vietnam tax landscape has been evolved significantly with a long-run strategy of tax system reform, and in the short-run to address to the challenges in this turbulent time of the economy. The recent tax trends indicate a mixture of good and bad news for taxpayers, creating an environment in which risk and opportunity sit side-by-side.
In the light of it, EuroCham and KPMG invite you to this event “Tax Policy 2022-2025: Maximizing opportunities in an evolving landscape“, where some of the most prominent tax issues will be discussed. Our speakers from KPMG, one of the most renowned accounting firms, will discuss the following key topics:
- Vietnam outlook and tax policy landscape for the period from 2022 to 2025
- E-commerce and digital service taxation
- Tax audit status and trend in 2022
Details of the event:
- Date & time: 4:00 p.m to 6:30 p.m, 12 October 2022.
- Location: Novotel Saigon Centre, 167 Hai Ba Trung street, ward 6. district 3, HCMC.
- Fee: EuroCham members & KPMG’s clients – 800,000VND/pax | Non-members – 1,000,000VND/pax. Includes canapes and free flow beer, wine and soft drinks.
Please kindly register in advance to secure your seat. Should you need further information, please send an email to Ms. Nhung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the event; otherwise, full charge (VND 800,000/pax or VND 1,000,000/pax) will be applied due to obligation with venue.
July 16th 2022
- 17:00 - 18:00
- Presentation of the real estate landscape in Vietnam in 2022
- 18:00 - 18:30
- Questions between the audience and the speakers
- 18:30 - 21:00