EuroCham and BeluxCham would like to invite you to our upcoming Luncheon Seminar titled “Vietnam Retail Market & Consumer Trends” where we will be discussing the latest trends in the Vietnam Retail Market and Consumer Behavior.
The Vietnam Retail Market has been experiencing steady growth in recent years, driven by a growing middle class and increasing consumer spending. According to a report by the Vietnam Retailers Association, the retail market in Vietnam grew by 10.9% in 2020, despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Based on data from the General Statistics Office (GSO), Vietnam’s retail sales of consumer goods and services reached VND 5,679 trillion (equivalent to US$242 billion) in 2022, representing a significant surge of 19.8% compared to the same period in the previous year.
Our expert speakers will share their insights on the current state of the Vietnam Retail Market, including the latest trends and consumer behavior. Topics that will be covered include:
• Consumer Trends in Vietnam
• Retail Space Evolution in 2022/2023
• Types of Retail Space in Demand
• Expectations and Retail Format in Development for 2023 and Beyond
• Retail Formats that seem to attract shoppers
• Evolution of Online Shopping Pre and Post-COVID
Details of the event:
• Date & time: 24 May 2023, 11:45am – 2:00pm
• Location: Sofitel Saigon Plaza, 17 Le Duan, Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC
• Fee (lunch included):
EuroCham members and co-hosting chambers’ members: 900,000VND/pax
• Contact: Ms. Khanh at email@example.com for more information
*Please note that cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before the event; otherwise, full charge (900,000VND/pax or 1,100,000VND/pax) will be applied due to obligation with venue.
Jayant ShenoyCommercial Director of NielsenIQ Vietnam
Neil MacGregorManaging Director of Savills Vietnam
Olivier LangletGroup CEO of Central Retail Vietnam
Peter ChristouGeneral Manager Worldpanel Division of Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam