[SIMULTANEOUS VIETNAMESE – ENGLISH TRANSLATION AVAILABLE]
EuroCham & Bosch would like to present “Driving Smart Transport Development in Vietnam with Connecting Communications & Security Initiatives” webinar, showcasing cutting-edge solutions for intelligent transportation. Join us to explore integrated security and communication solutions, developed with leading technology partners, to optimize airport and seaport management systems and elevate Vietnam’s transportation to new heights with highly innovative approach.
Key Talking Points:
• PRAESENSA communications solution for Smart Transport Development
• AIoT Integrated Security & Surveillance solutions for smart transport management
• AI applications for Smart Transportation Management
Details of the event:
• Date & time: Thursday, 30th of November, 10:00AM – 11:30AM
• Platform: Zoom
• Fee: Free of charge for EuroCham member
• Contact: Ms. Khanh at eventsupport@eurochamvn for more information
1. Tran Viet SonProduct Marketing Manager, Public Address & Conference Systems, Bosch Vietnam
With more than 10 years of experience in ELV projects, Mr. Tran Viet Son is a devoted professional now specializing in Public Address & Conference Systems at Bosch Building Technologies Vietnam. His extensive background has transformed him into an expert in the field of communication systems with profound understanding of the rapidly evolving technology landscape, especially within the realm of intelligent transportation.
2. Nguyen Tuan DatAccount Manager, Video Systems, Bosch Vietnam
Mr. Nguyen Tuan Dat is an accomplished Account Manager specializing in Video Systems at Bosch Vietnam, with a wealth of experience and technical expertise cultivated over five years working in the CCTV industry. His in-depth understanding of cutting-edge safety and security technology refines his expertise in intelligent transportation solutions, making him a standout professional in the field.
3. Annie TranRegional Sales Manager, Network Optix Vietnam
Bringing six years of international experience from Taiwan and the USA, Ms. Annie Tran now oversees Network Optix’s presence in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Her role involves guiding technology partners in adopting domain technologies for advanced video solutions. Committed to strategic initiatives, she aims to elevate Network Optix’s success in the Southeast Asian region.