Join EuroCham and LivWell for a focused workshop on “Mental Wellbeing: An Imperative for Businesses in Vietnam“. Tailored for leaders, this exclusive workshop will address key topics such as defining employee well-being, identifying mental health issues, and exploring local challenges.
Gain insights into the impact on productivity and employee turnover, backed by market initiatives and Vietnam-specific case studies. Additionally, immerse yourself in the Wellness Exhibition, experiencing the six pillars of wellness for practical takeaways. Elevate your commitment to employee well-being in 2024 with LivWell and EuroCham – a must-attend event for forward-thinking leaders.
• Identifying Key Mental Health Issues in the Vietnamese Workforce
• Local Challenges and Accessibility of Mental Support for Employees
• Impact of Employee Mental Support and Health Benefits on Productivity and Employee Turnover
• Precedent Initiatives in the Market and Case Studies in Vietnam
• Adaptability and Affordability for Smaller/Low-Budget Companies
Details of the event:
• Date: Thursday, 29 February 2024
• Time: 02:00PM – 05:00PM
• Location: Deutsches Haus HCMC, Conference Room, 2nd floor, 33 Le Duan, D1
• Fee (tea break included):
EuroCham members: 550,000VND/pax
Non – members: 800,000VND/pax
• Contact: Ms Khanh at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
*About LivWell – our Co-organizer:
Started in August 2020, LivWell is a comprehensive Health & Wellness ecosystem headquartered in Singapore, with current operations in Vietnam and India. LivWell’s mission is to make wellness and employee benefits rewarding, accessible, and inclusive for millions of people, especially the younger generation.
1. Hong Nguyen CCO, LivWell Vietnam | Ex-Head Affluent Segment, Techcombank, Ex-Head of Partnerships at Standard Chartered Group1. Hong NguyenCCO, LivWell Vietnam | Ex-Head Affluent Segment, Techcombank, Ex-Head of Partnerships at Standard Chartered Group
● Chief of Commerce Officer at LivWell Vietnam
● Over 20 years of experience in the financial industry
● A passionate advocate for Healthy Lifestyles, he has been participating in multiple reputable Marathons and Triathlons across the country.
2. Dane FortChief Executive Officer & Managing Partner at Fitness & Lifestyle Group Vietnam
● CEO of FLG Group
● Over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry
● A man of health principles and a great concern for the value of sport he regularly competes in marathons and triathlons across Asia.
3. Thuy BuiChief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) of Prudential Vietnam
Ms. Thuy Bui, Prudential Vietnam’s esteemed Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), dedicated to cultivating a thriving work environment that nurtures team growth, fosters a strong business culture, and develops the leaders of tomorrow.
With an impressive background, Ms. Thuy brings a wealth of experience to her role. Prior to joining Prudential, she held key positions in business development and human resources at Sanofi, both at the national and regional levels. This diverse background has equipped her with valuable insights into gaining success through effective people strategies.
Ms. Thuy is driven by a deep passion for cultural transformation and believes in the power of individuals and organizations to evolve and excel.
Ms. Thuy is committed to empowering the workforce, fostering a collaborative and inclusive culture, and nurturing the next generation of leaders.
4. Thuy NguyenHead of Mental Health Department, CarePlus International Clinics
• Master’s degree in Applied Psychotherapy Visual Arts at LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore and Goldsmiths University of London.
• She has training experience with org such as Work Place Option, Saigon Psychub EAP, Room to Read, One Body Village, KONE, Shopee, De Heus, Saigon Children…
• Specializing as an art psychotherapist, she has provided mental health solutions and art-based mental health services for employees, healthcare workers and students in Vietnam and Singapore since 2020 with respective org such as Work Place Option, Psychub, and MindFi.