PM Chinh pledged to establish a safe and transparent investment environment for foreign companies and encouraged them to maintain faith in Vietnam while doing business here. He added that to transform Vietnam into a regional and global value chain hub, foreign-invested enterprises should strengthen linkages and create favorable conditions for their Vietnamese counterparts. To conclude, the PM requested that the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) confer with attendees, relevant ministries and agencies to finalize and promulgate his directive on boosting foreign investment.
Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung said Vietnam would further improve its business environment and streamline administrative procedures to attract foreign investors.
- Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh
- Minister of Construction Nguyen Thanh Nghi
- Minister of Finance Ho Duc Phoc
- Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung
- State Bank of Vietnam Governor Nguyen Thi Hong
- Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Quoc Khanh